Secure Administrator of Game Servers
SAGS (Secure Administrator of Game Servers) is a
client-server application to administer game servers on GNU/Linux using
a SSL connection.
The main idea is to provide a open source solution to GameHost by
Xoanan Industries but working on GNU/Linux. It must provide a robust
interface to manage a game server remotely.
The new 0.5 version have the following features:
- The server run as a system daemon.
- It have its own users list and provides an authetication method for
- It uses a SSL/TLS based network protocol to transfer securely the
game information and administration data.
- It uses the OpenSSL libraries
for network communication.
- Manages multiples process of game servers.
- It can restart a process if it dies.
- Stores a log for every managed process. It can be sent later to the
- New format of users file add the indexes of allowed processes for a
- Chat support. Implements a IRC like channel where all clients
connected can have a nice conversation.
- The client provides a direct interface to the console of authorized
- You can change the console's font and the program remembers the
- The login dialog stores five entries of servers.
- You can save the console's messages to a file.
- It is portable to Windows platform (you need Dev-C++ to compile
it and will need OpenSSL
libraries to run it) because it have a GUI writed with wxWidgets.
- Win32 version has XP themes support.
- IRC-based chat support.
- Chat window manages normal messages and /me, /notice
and /topic commands. Also shows when users joins and leaves
$Id: index.php,v 1.4 2005/03/03 20:42:08 pcarm Exp $